Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Insane Update

It's week four of the Insanity program.  And there I am doing my daily workout when I witness a miracle.  For the first time in my life I am on the floor doing push ups, and not only can I make it through the prescribed dosage of the floor exercises, but I notice my stomach no longer grazes my knees.  I am beyond overjoyed . . .  Although I still find some of the exercises challenging to get through (and may I remind you, the uber fit Insanity staff, struggle to get through them as well), I find myself progressing and able to get through much more than I could before.  Point blank: the program is working.  In my opinion, I see a decent amount of change.  I cannot wait for the second month of Insanity workouts to begin.

I must also take the time to add the fact that I have taken a peek at the upcoming month of workouts.  Frankly, I'm frightened.  Intimidated. I am optimistic about the progress I have made thus far, but the level Shaun T. brings forth in the second month scares the people working out with him.  Draw your own conclusions.  However, I still recommend this program to anyone with the desire to work hard, get healthy, and stay beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! Congrats on doing this just for you. I am impressed with you, but then again this isn't the first time.

    ReplyDelete